Garcinia Cambogia extract is manufactured out of the fruit rinds of Garcinia Cambogia trees, native to Indonesia but also within South East Asia, India and Africa.
The fruit looks very much like small pumpkins, and are yellow/green in color.
These fruits have been used for years and years in recipes for dishes as well as the production of Garcinia Tablets.
Garcinia Cambogia in South-east Asia, are well known for there excellent fat burning agents. People of south Asia often prepare this fruit before meals as an appetite suppressant before having their meal.
Pure Garcinia Cambogia & hydroxycitric acid
The main active component in pure Garcinia Cambogia is hydroxycitric acid, or HCA.
A Double-Blind Intervention trial was completed in India to check the potency of HCA, the active component of Garcinia Cambogia.
60 obese individuals took part in the trial, which involved eating 2000 calories per day, with supervised walking.
The participants received the HCA supplement or a placebo pill, and the results were gathered after eight weeks. Researchers found a big change in the quantity of food left after meals, indicating a reduction in appetite in the HCA group.
Also, & most importantly, the subjects in the HCA group lost more excess weight (about 5% of body mass) than those in the placebo group.
As an added bonus, their Lipid profiles also showed a marked improvement.
HCA in Garcinia Cambogia is the active substance, and functions by inhibiting the citrate cleavage enzyme in your liver, which means that by taking a HCA supplement Garcinia Tablets, your Liver is converting the sugar and carbs from your meal into energy, instead of storing it as fat.
The HCA accomplishes this with the enzyme citrate lysase in your liver that convert the sugars to fat, this means sugars are changed into glycogen instead, and the power source for muscle tissue.
- Garcinia Cambogia, as we mentioned, isn’t just a fantastic fat buster, but also works as a robust appetite suppressant.
- This is because of the chemical changes in your bloodstream which lead to a rise in serotonin. Serotonin is a known mood enhancer that will help control emotional eating and cravings.
- This also brings about a reduction in belly fat because of the suppression of the strain hormone cortisol. High degrees of cortisol (ie Stress) have been proven to cause putting on weight, especially about the mid-section and tummy.
- Participants who took the Garcinia Cambogia supplements were proven to have a rise in lean body mass, and a reduction in fat.
- This of course brings about your body working better to get rid of fat. Muscle burns about 30-50 calories every day but fat in comparison, burns only 3 calories per day.
What Others Are Saying About HCA Supplements
I have lost 30lbs in the last 3 months while taking these pills and dieting. I have not been exercising because I physically can’t so maybe you would have better results if you exercised as well. I eat 3 meals a day and rarely snack. It seems to be enough food for me, I do have to have willpower when it comes to fatty foods and sweets. The bad thing that I do is I drink a TON of diet soda, just can’t seem to give it up yet…maybe eventually, haha. So anyways, I think the Garcinia is helping me to stick to the three meals a day, just as a good appetite suppressant. I recommend!
I lost another 11 pounds last month (3/20-4/20). I’ll add another set of pictures. I’m 20 pounds away from my goal weight so if I continue at my current rate it should take me about another two months! Yay! Can’t wait, it’s just in time for summer. Love these pills. I was not given these pills for free or at a reduced rate by the way.
I lost another 7 1/2 pounds this past month (4/20-5/20). I now weigh 142.5 pounds. My goal weight is 130. So I have 12 1/2 pounds left. It should take another month and a half. Still moving in the right direction!! I’ll post new pics. Still sticking to my diet and not snacking much, when I do snack it’s veggies. My stomach rarely growls. So I think these pills are still helping with appetite suppression. Try them out!
6/2/16–I replaced my photos with photos I took today and compared them with my very first photos that I
on June 13, 2014
This is my second time trying Garcinia Cambogia. I received my first bottle and immediately starting using it twice a day before two of my heaviest meals. This brand is just as good as my previous brand so I’m very happy. It curbs my appetite just enough so I don’t overeat and it’s helping me stay on track with the new diet my doctor put me on. Plus, through a special promotion, they sent me a free bottle! Very happy with my purchase.
Only pill that actually subdues appetite but also love using it just for the energy aspect. Am very sensitive to caffeine but GC does not make me jittery or result in a caffeine crash. Also, I firmly believe in eating enough/healthy – and while this pill definitely keeps me from mindless eating or feeling overly hungry “too fast” I still feel human in the senese that I can enjoy healthy amounts of food at the right time. Haven’t noticed any negative side effects in the 4 weeks I have been using it – and I am not the only one who loves it. Had my roommates try this and they both ordered their own packages the day after!
There are a wide variety of companies out there offering fat loss supplements, it’s important to really know what to consider before you invest your cash.
Any supplements you get must include a raised percentage (around 50%) of the active component, HCA. There must be no artificial ingredients, additives, preservatives, fillers or binders.
These supplements show best results when taken about thirty minutes before meals, on a clear stomach.
Some foods, especially carbohydrates can decrease the efficiency and inhibit the HCA from working properly.
A clear stomach will make certain you are receiving the best from your supplements. We recommend 300 – 1000mg 3 x a day.
Garcinia Cambogia Extract
- Garcinia Cambogia extract haven’t any reported side effects and are a safe, natural choice for healthy adults.
- We’d not advocate these supplements (or any for example) to children, pregnant or breast feeding women.
- Garcinia Cambogia and HCA also need to be avoided if you are diabetic, as the HCA can lower blood sugar.
- HCA shouldn’t be used conjunction with statins, cholesterol, blood circulation pressure or heart medications.
- Patients with Alzheimer’s or dementia shouldn’t take HCA as it might form acetylcholine in the mind that could counteract prescription medications.
- If you’re in virtually any doubt regarding the compatibility of your medication with supplements, please check with your physician before using.
Garcinia Cambogia FAQ
Does this product contain Soy in it at all?
Pure Garcinia Cambogia does not contain any soy, nor any of the following; yeast, wheat, gluten, dairy, corn, eggs, sugar, tree nuts, peanuts, fish, shellfish, or hydrogenated oils.
By Dan Hansen on October 23, 2014
Does Garcinia Cambogia extract contain caffeine?
By Techie on July 19, 201
I have trouble swallowing these pills. Can you put the pill in water and drink it?
I just opened the HCA supplement capsule, and dissolved it in cold water…it take a moment to break down…but tastes fine. Just a hint of “salt”…but otherwise very easy to swallow.
By moneyhoney on April 2, 2014
Free bottle of Garcinia Tablets?
Yes, no gimmicks I got a free bottle no strings attached!!
By o on September 3, 2014
Where to buy Garcinia Cambogia?
You can get your Garcinia Cambogia right here by clicking this link